Monday, July 30, 2007

Sweet things


Blaine and I watched Isabel (my darling niece), and it was so fun. She is the cutest thing I think I have ever seen! And I must admit, it is fun to watch Blaine with her as she gets more animated and interactive--she loves him.

We had a bit of a scare last week with Blaine when he came home from work writhing in pain. I took him to the hospital, hoping it had nothing to do with his acid reflux surgery a couple of weeks ago... Turns out he had a kidney stone! Everything is fine now. He's doing great and is almost back to normal life. *Sigh* Isn't he handsome?

5 comments:

Kendee said...

I think you are a natural blogger. Glad to see there is a way to check up on you. I hope you are enjoying your summer of Alicia. I would say this isn't your first though. I think you, me and Alison had a pussy cat summer before :) I love ya man!

Dottie Stay said...

Welcome!! I am so glad that I can check in on things with you guys! I love the pictures, and I really like the one of you two at Disneyland. You guys look like you have tons of fun!

Scott and Megan said...

hall-a-freakin-luja! now i have all three of the sisters blogging!!!! i owe it to melinda...she got me started and then i coerced (sp?) Laurel and finally pressured laurel into pressuring you and michelle!!!!! I love it...now I feel Like I can see you every single day! it becomes addicting i could actually never leave my house and feel in touch with the world.....i actually feel like doing that lately! love you sis!

Alifinale said...

YAY Alicia! I am so happy you found me and to see you blogging is so awesome! I can't wait to catch up on what you are doing these days. I totally miss our pussycat summer!

Laurel said...

Your anti-technology mother is commenting in your blog! You are so cute and clever, you must be one of the famous Lee children. Or is that infamous? I adore you. Enjoy your last halcyon days of summer because school starts soon! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!
Love, Mama