Sunday, August 19, 2007

WELCOME BACK JAGS!

Man oh man--TEN YEARS!
So I didn't go back to my 10-year as a profesional killer, (Grosse Pointe Blank...if you haven't seen it, DO!) and there was no impromptu dance-off, but I am here to say I survived my first high school reunion, and it was great!


9 am pedicures, a day of shopping, trying on (and re-trying on) clothes and we finally made it to our reunion. I am so glad I went. It is great to see your old friends happy... Here's Katrina, me and Rochelle. I am elated we are all still such good friends. What would life be like without them?


Most of my high school memories have Valerie Springer (Richards) in them. And I wouldn't have it any other way. (Becca, we are still mad you didn't come!)

Jeff and Katrina came in from California for the big event. Jeff was nice enough to hang out with Blaine all night while I was flitting around catching up.


Some buddies from school days. Kristen, Marianne, Jami, Katrina, me, Jody and Rochelle.


Cho and me. I love this girl!

7 comments:

Alifinale said...

How fun. Makes me look forward to my reunion next year! Holy crap, I don't feel old enough for a 10 year reunion! So, was "Ever" in those pictures? Ha! That conversation makes me laugh still.

Scott and Megan said...

Lic you look fan freakin tastic! Way to go! That was an interesting reunion to embrace....I actually went single and well, that was extra special! :) How fun to see Katrina and Rochelle...they are so fun! Is Rochelle hooked up with anyone? Did katrina bring her little guy? How fun to catch up and yet when I left from my ten year I was relieved! good luck with school this week !!!!

Laurel said...

Your ass looks HOTT! (sorry for the cursing, mom) Good outfit choice, Alicia! You look so good in all those pictures. Jason made fun of me when I commented to him on the one you chose, then said that's why he doesn't want to go do his next year... To not have the stress of finding the right outfit for himself... Dork.

Laurel said...

By the way, I should have known that Katrina would be wearing leopard-print! Ha!

Dottie Stay said...

How fun! You look beautiful!! I am so glad that you went. I loved mine. It was great to see everyone, and talk. I thinkmy jar hurt so much from talking the night away. You really do look just wonderful!!!

Michelle said...

This story would have been so much cooler if you killed a guy with a pen.

Alicia said...

Everyone is so nice! Thanks friends!