Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Yankee Swap '07

So ever since my parents moved to Washington, I have never been able to make it to the Christmas gift-exchange fiesta ... until this year! We were pumped to hit Cheesecake factory but decided we couldn't wait until 9:30 at night to eat, so we opted for Texas Roadhouse instead. Red meat and girlfriends; could a gal ask for anything more?

Haley, me and Rochelle
Dottie and Ange
Liz, Dot and Ang
Janelle and Emily
Janelle, Cho, Lizzy and Dot

Haley, me, Em and Anna
(Check out Em's cute belly. She is ready to pop with little Cash)


Ang is going to kill me for this picture. She just looks like she having such a great time! (I swear we don't drink... just diet coke!)

8 comments:

Dottie Stay said...

How fun Alicia! You look beautiful as always!!

Alifinale said...

That looks so fun! What a fun group of girls! Merry Christmas!

Laurel said...

I love that you do fun things like this with your oldest girlfriends! So fun. Also, I think the picture of Ange is adorable... she just looks happy!!!

Kendee said...

Your friends have always been so fun. It is crazy to see tiny Emily ready to deliver! And, Angie looks great! Merry Christmas. I could use some red meat and girlfriend time too.

Angeler said...

You are going down Alicia! I will find the most blackmaily photo (and believe me, 12 years of friendship gives me a lot of material) to post on my blog. Or all over Alta High School.

Seriously, in my defense, Dot spiked my D.C.

Wayne said...

Geeze, I cant believe I am not included as one of your friends... psssh! rude!

Alicia said...

WAYNE!!
I hope you check this, because if you are also a blogger, I need your address!

Wayne said...

Hey there...

I indeed am a blogger...

My address is waynelinford.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there!