Sunday, April 6, 2008

Rob's Wedding

So this was a couple weeks ago, but still demands a post... my cousin Robbie got married! Jenesse already knows how to placate me; she made sure to tell me that I'd always be Robbie's favorite. I love you guys!


Rob and Jenesse coming out of the Logan Temple.


Guy, Kristin and little Adam.


Karin's youngest, Anna and Isabel. These two have only met a few times but it's always hilarious to watch them interact with each other. They are only a couple months apart.


Blaine and me at the reception.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I'm so sad I missed it. I love the picture of Isabel and Anna... I love seeing wee kids interact.

Laurel said...

What's funny about the picture of Isabel and Anna is that I'm sure everyone is assuming Anna is the older of the two. Karin's kids have all been so big! Thanks for posting all the reception pics, Alicia.

Karin said...

Awww...'twas so fun seeing you guys- and waaay too short. Oh, and Laurel- Anna is a RUNT!
Thanks for sharing the pix!

LEE BIEN said...

I loved seeing Robbie's wedding pictures. Thanks! You kids have the most wonderful cousins, even though Robbie's mine...you know the drill. We are so lucky to have the fantastic relatives we do.