Monday, June 16, 2008

Couldn't Help Myself

Sorry Matt... It had to be done. I found this picture while I was looking through our server of a picture of my dad for his tribute, and well--behold: my baby brother. This is a couple years ago. Blaine and I took a summer trip up to WA to hang out for the 4th of July and my dad and Matty took us to the Fish Hatchery. It was really cool. They have sturgeon there that are HUGE! They look like sharks but are really prehistoric-looking.
Anyway, Matty posed for this one without me even asking him to. He wanted to look like the bear or "be" the bear or something. I love this kid! I have the best brothers!

6 comments:

Scott and Megan said...

oh ya that had to be done...I've got one of my own of brett and matt that I have been dying to post! He is a good baby brother!

Laurel said...

That just made my damn day!

Michelle said...

YES! I'm so excited for Matty to come play this summer. He is so hilarious.

Laurel said...

What's so great about this is that I asked mom last night if they had seen this post, and she said Matt's reaction was, "Sweet." Not embarrassed ONE bit! So funny.

Danielle said...

Best EVER!!! Love this!

Karin said...

And to think I was there when his acting days began as a what, 4 year old angel at the McC's Christmas program...
Here's to baby brothers!!!