Saturday, August 2, 2008

Playing Catch-Up: Part Two

My sisters and mom threw me a fabulous baby shower last month. My sister, Laurel already posted all about it, so if you've seen her pictures--go ahead and skip this one--I stole the pictures from her. Anyway, it was great! I feel so loved!
Laurel made the cutest decoarations... Here's a sample.
Becca, me, Val and Leesa. Some of my oldest and greatest friends.
Me with my mom. Isn't she pretty?
Melissa and little Eden. They were so great to make the trip from Richfield.
Me--enjoying unwrapping. (Don't we all?)

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh, I wish I could have seen you before I left! Life has just been a little crazy. I'm so excited for your little baby to be born. I honestly think you're gonna be such an awesome mom! And let's be honest... you'll be a super hot mom. Love ya girl!

LEE BIEN said...

I can't wait till I get to come again, greet Baby Carter, and put all those shower presents to use! See you soon.

Danielle said...

Looks like fun....thanks again for the invite.....


hee hee hee

Melissa Sebourn said...

BTW you are so cute pregnant. I am sad I won't be here to meet "baby Carter", but hopefully we'll back in December! love ya.