Friday, August 8, 2008

Top Ten

So I am obsessed with lists. Those of you who have known me for a while can attest to my constant list-making. Whether it's for groceries, "do to", summer goals, or my favorites: the top tens, I love the list. Call it OCD. Call it organization. Call it weird. Personally, I blame John Cusack, Nick Hornby and "High Fidelity".

My friend Lindsey and I spent countless hours revealing our inner-most-selves to each other with our lists while "working" at Remedez spa/salon. My sister, Michelle and I even brought our top ten phenomenon/obsession to "The College Times" at UVU (formally known :) as UVSC).

Anyway, my reason for this post is mostly due to my friend Candice-- who I am happy to say is now a bona-fide blogger. The name of her blog is: Candice. Capitalism. Conan., and she and I have loved Conan O'Brien forever. I think that our mutual love for Conan is probably why we became friends in the first place, (though I think her love transends mine) Conan is a very important person on one of my lists... the list I am resurrecting today.

Keep in mind this list hasn't been updated in a while. I'll admit that I haven't been as obsessed with this one as I used to be. I used to call it "Male Celebrities I would Marry", but maybe now I'll just call it, "Really Cool, Hott Men". Enjoy.

John Cusack
Paul Newman
Conan O'Brien
Colin Firth
Bono
Gerard Butler
Steve McQueen
John Travolta
Vince Vaughn
Bruce Willis

5 comments:

Candice said...

I love being a part of your blog world. I also recognize that Conan has been a large part of our friedship. What a threesome! Check out your link under my "supporting people"

LEE BIEN said...

Amen to your list but you left off Tom Seleck, pre-Friends of course. I could name a few others, but I recognize that this is YOUR list. And Conan is truly a wonder. There are few things more awesome than a funny man.

Kat said...

Hey babe! I loved seeing you last week. I haven't been bloggin lately and missed a few posts.I wish I could have been at your shower, but am REALLY pissed I missed Sweet Baby James!

Lindsey said...

Oh, I miss the lists!! On the first day of school, I have my students make a "top five" list to introduce themselves. At the end of the year, we read them and everyone has to guess who wrote it. I just finished making my own: "Top five worst habits" and "Top five celebrities that I want to tell off."

Unknown said...

Bruce Willis?