Friday, September 19, 2008

I love Scattergories

Laurel tagged me with this and until I get the rest of my pictures off my camera, this is the best post I can do right now. Enjoy!

Your name: Alicia
4-letter word: Amen
Pro sports team: Angels
Celebrity/band: Alan Arkin (Double points!)
Vehicle: Audi
TV shows: Alias
City: Athens
Boy name: Adam
Girl name: Alice
Occupation: Air traffic controller
Something you wear: A-line skirt
Something you throw away: Arsenic. (Why not?)
Food: Apple
Something you find in a bathroom: Aerosol hairspray
Reason for being late: Apendix burst
Something you shout: "Ass clown!"

I tag anyone who loves Scattergories too!

4 comments:

Becca Jo said...

love the new name! very cute. I was hoping that you didn't think that you got 6 weeks of maternity leave from your blog! now I can see that you didn't. :)

Danielle said...

Stretchin those A's with the arsenic and appendix burst....I know I've heard more than one excuse in every letter of the alphabet for being late outta you....Cmon...

Alicia said...

Dee-- I know I'm waymorecreative than that. I seem to have lost that part of my brain. I stared at those two "scattergories" FOREVER, and that's all I came up with.

Laurel said...

I think you should have thrown away "ass-less chaps". Why not?

Love you and love the new header and colors!