Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fall, fall, fall!


I love this season. Everything about it. The earlier nights. The cool, crispy air. The fashion (Oh! The Fashion!). The food... you know, pumpkin-flavored-everything. The leaves. The smell... Autumn totally has a smell. The colors...

Ah... Fall.

I was just at my parents' (Camas, WA) for almost a week after Jake's blessing. Those of you who know me well, know that I am more than a little biased about the Northwest. I think it is the most beautiful part of America and it's prettiest in the Fall.

So, the trip was great. Jake was a champ on the plane and the 12-hour-drive. My family is awesome.

P.S. Pics to come showcasing the baby blessing soon.

5 comments:

Chereebee said...

oh I hear ya- fall is my fav too!!! I can't wait to see pics of Jakes big day!!
He is such a cutie - I totally think he looks like a Lee :)

LBP said...

I love when you visit me at work. It was fun to talk to you. I know I am the only reason you drive all the way over here. It is all about me. I love the fall fashion as well. I get to cover my white marshmellow shaped body with clothes.

Michelle said...

You forgot the best part about fall: knee-high boots!

Markelle said...

Amen sista. I like your ode to fall. I feel all giddy now, and want to carve a pumpkin or drink hot cider.

LEE BIEN said...

Love the clothes, love the temperature, love the leaves, love the baking, love that you can curl up with a blanket and a book and not feel guilty about it. I just pulled a batch of ginger-chocolate chip (trust me) muffins from the oven!