Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just Can't get Enough

Can't help myself...
I've taken so many pictures of my kid and well, here's a sample.
I love this little guy.

So, Jake can hold his head up pretty well. I know he's really not quite big enough for his bumbo, but I couldn't resist it. At least for a picture or two, anyway.
Sleepy baby.
Look at those baby blues. I kind of hope his eyes stay blue. They are so pretty.
Jake all bundled in his snugglie (Thanks, Em and Lizzy-- LOVE it!) and ready to go down. He's a great napper in the day, but come 7pm and out come the big guns. And tears.
The Geek Squad.
My awesome Aunt Lara bought this onesie for Jake in Silicon Valley. Those of you who know Blaine know that this is perfect! I actually saw this onesie at Norstrom once for thirty bucks. being the cheapskate that I am, I didn't buy it... needless to say, I regretted it. Lucky for us, Lara pulled through. Thanks, Larabelle!
This picture kills me.
Love these dudes.
Seriously.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alicia,
Love the pics! I have been looking forward to new updates of the baby. Can I just say...WHAT A CUTE KID! He is so beautiful and reminds me of you when you were little. I do see his Dad's eyes...but, something about him reminds me of you and your mom. Love the shirt post as well. That was the best money ever spent...mainly because I knew that you'd love it. Enjoy your little one and know that I love you. You are the greatest! Hope to meet Jake soon.
Larabelle

staci said...

He's one cute little man. Looks like he's eating pretty well too huh?! LOVE the Bumbo! I had one for Brooke and loved it, until she decided she didn't like it anymore and would squirm her way out of it. Jake is seriously SO CUTE! Good job!

Scott and Megan said...

OH AL he is so big and looks so darn grown up and what an adorable smile!!!! I love him what a sweetheart! I love the shirt and love larabelle. We should start calling your mom de belle??? hmmm lisabelle, isabel, nannybelle, nice theme we got goin thanks to the original FLORA belle.....sheesh! I'm ready for another game of "LEE" jeoporady family history please, alex

Becca Jo said...

He is SO cute. don't ever feel like you put too many pictures of Jake on your blog, that would be impossible. I love to see pictures of him.

LEE BIEN said...

The pictures couldn't be cuter. It doesn't seem fair that I have to wait till December to see all of you again but thanks for the photos and precious (did I just say precious?) updates. Love you.

Markelle said...

He is sooo cute, and you can totally see where his new hair is coming in. Isn't it crazy how much we can love these little guys?!

Markelle said...

baby legs...finally!

Danielle said...

I loved these pictures too






seriously!

Amber Burt said...

Your baby is so sweet. I love newborns, and he is a doll!

Melissa Sebourn said...

Geek daddies are the best daddies:)

Janelle said...

love the halloween pics--could Jake be any cuter in his doggy costume?

Kendee said...

Sooo so cute. You have the cutest little boy ever aeaeaeaeae. Miss you dude.