Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Most Popular Girl


So, it really much be Halloween because I am watching
Teen Witch on TV. Yeah, I know you all remember this movie and it is awesome!
I just made Blaine watch "The Most Popular Girl" sequence and I'm pretty sure he's grateful for it. His day is now a little brighter, especially after seeing that way boss guy rap to Louise from that bitchin' convertible.
Michelle and I once watched that rap part over and over until we learned it enough to call Laurel and sing it to her. We used to tell her she looked like Louise. I think she still thinks she does, actually.
And, Ange... I didn't forget that you once told me that you learned to kiss watching Brad and Louise make-out in that really romantic, deserted-house-no-shirt-on-Brad scene.

9 comments:

Tony and Whitney said...

I love that you have this post! My sisters and I used to sing the songs! This so makes me want to find it again. Speaking of old cheesy Halloween movies, did you ever see The Worst Witch. Another classic!

Laurel said...

What are you talking about? That WAS me in that movie! :)

Ps. I hope you are up for a double-feature, because I HAVE to watch this with you and Michelle pronto!

Okie said...

My wife absolutely LOVES this movie...a cult classic in her family. I tracked down a VHS copy a few years back and got major kudos that birthday. ;) I recently found out it's on DVD, so I have another chance to TOP THAT!

Lamb Fam said...

Supersonic, Idiotic, Dis-respected, Not-connected. Who would ever really wanna go and TOP THAT?!
*Is that even right?

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

TOP THAT! I don't really give a (pause) about trying to top that! pose:)

Michelle said...

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnected, unrespected, who would ever really wanna go and top that??

That deserted house scene is hot.

Okie said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ00laVt62c

Amber Burt said...

I wish that I would have known that was on, I totally would have recored it!!

Angeler said...

I had a major crush on Brad. And I wanted him to put his tongue in my mouth.

Let's not forget the favorable quote..."I took the liberty of ironing your homework." (from brother dressed as a bell hop.