Monday, November 10, 2008

Co-dependent?

So, Blaine is back! He was out of town for about a week and I hated it. I used to be more independent than I am now, I think. Or maybe, as my mom says, I now know what I was missing. Whatever it is, I really, really hate sleeping alone. For this no-Blaine-stretch, I tried really hard to not be afraid. I even slept with only two lights on downstairs and my bedroom door open. Although I kept the pepper-spray on my night stand. :)
Anyway, Jake and I are so happy to have him back. I am a lucky girl to have someone I miss so much when he's not around.

8 comments:

Becca Jo said...

I know exactly how you feel. Stewart is going to be gone this whole next week and I'm so sad already. Going to bed is THE worst with out a hunny in there with you.

Cara said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one - I thought I should have outgrown being scared of the dark - but I haven't ;)

Lindsey said...

As much as I value my independence, I would trade it for codependence :]

LEE BIEN said...

If there is a silver lining to being separated it is that when I'm feeling lonely, I know that Dave is too. He never sleeps as well in a motel than he does at home and a lot of that is because of me!

Mom of three ♥ said...

I agree! I hate when Lance is gone and I have to sleep alone.. I never sleep well when he is gone!

Laurel said...

I'm just glad you made it to my house for a sleepover ONE of the nights sans-Blaine... :) And I totally sleep with my pepper spray under my pillow when Jason is gone, too.

Trace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan and Janelle said...

Lovely post! Thanks for sharing.