Friday, March 13, 2009

Playdate: Will you like the other Mom?

I just found this on Parenting.com. I thought it was pretty funny. I guess I hope someone else does too.

Will you like the other mom?


she shows up with...

she's late because...
she's wearing...

she was up late because...

she dishes out...

no

maybe

yes

a sour puss Sour Patch candies for kids sour mix (and the fixin's) for you both
she's so busy with the PTA she misjudged her ETA her other kid was being a PITA
Manolos moccasins mismatched loafers
her kid was so pukey (OMG!) her husband is so sexy (TMI!) Jon Stewart is so funny (ITA!)
flaxseed cookies from her purse good advice (not that you asked) gossip about the local alpha mom (they aren't real!)

6 comments:

Jessie said...

So funny! And unfortunately it is SOOO TRUE!!

Jessie said...

I take that back...it's not unfortunate at all!

Christy said...

Wow that's scary. flaxseed cookies and all, huh? So wrong... I'd be the one dishing out gossip and ice cream. Am I allowed to admit that? No...of course I don't gossip about the alpha mom! ;) hehe.

Christy said...

Oh and I noticed you started wicked! gosh, i guess that means I need to too. Let me know your thoughts. I think we need a blog commentary from you on books you read. I would LOVE to hear what you have to say!

Jen & George Scott said...

Oh my gosh...That is so funny!!! You made my day!!!

LEE BIEN said...

Funny, funny article! We've all been there.