Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Worst Auntie Award

Isabel's 2nd birthday was in January... as I was perusing some pictures tonight, I realized that I never posted any pictures. I also don't even have pictures of Jackson's birthday party. (They share the same birthday, and we actually made it to both parties.) I blow.
 I love this picture of Isa... she looks so much like Laurel--which is rare. She definitely looks like her daddy most of the time.
Scotty and Megan. These two are the greatest auntie and uncle in the world.
They wanted a picture with the kiddos and I'm pretty sure Jake pulled Isabel's hair. Oops. Where were his parents!?
Isabel with Grandma Dee Dee's present. (My mom didn't really send her just a sucker; she just wrapped it with a sucker on top.) Izzy didn't let go of this thing all night.
With her babies
I love that she loved the gift we gave her. Megan, Michelle and I went in on this Costco gem: complete baby set--baby, stroller, infant seat, diaper bag, laptop, wi-fi, deep-freeze, and KitchenAid. :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Cute pics!! Jake is getting so big!! What a little stud he his!!

I want to see more pictures...MORE...MORE...MORE I TELL YOU!!!

Laurel said...

Where's MY Kitchen Aid, bi%@#??? Yust yoking!!!

You are the BEST Auntie, whether you want to accept it or not. :)

Btw, who's the creepy redhead in the corners of all those pictures? Weird.