Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle!


I love my baby sister.
Today is her birthday and we are both up in Washington for baby brother's graduation. We celebrated tonight with burgers and cokes, played with Nannie and babies, laughed at Mom's sad (but delicious) birthday cake attempt, and spent hours talking together as a family. Then, we both got ready for bed in the bathroom--and were laughing so hard we worried we'd wake up the little ones. I love sisters. They rock. And I love that I spent some of my favorite single years living with and hanging out with Michelle everyday. I love that people still sometimes ask if we are twins. And I love that no matter how old we get, we can still be
as immature as ever.

9 comments:

Kat said...

Michelle looks just like you in this picture - crazy!

I still feel like Michelle is 5? She will always be a little girl to me.

LEE BIEN said...

Love you, love your sisters! And yes, that includes Megan.

Scott and Megan said...

ah, man I am the luckiest girl alive! Only that I'm not in Washington with you guys! Thanks mama Lee for including me in the sister love comment! I have the greatest family EVER! So glad Michelle was born, I love to celebrate the birth of people who I love!

Laurel said...

Oh, happy! I'm still totally bummed we couldn't be there, but I completely agree with everything you said. :) Happy Birthday to Michelle!!!

Dottie Stay said...

So glad that you guys are having a fantistically immature time! That is the best kind to have. So glad Michelle was born, and that we are now some what family. That is on the days that you would like to claim me- if ever. You know not the days when I am texting you randomly thinking you are someone else, or driving with my emergency break on.

Markelle said...

I'm glad you're having a blast in WA, tell Michelle happy b-day...I love the Lee sistros

Amber Burt said...

I thought that was you in the picture when I first looked at it. I am glad that I ran into you at the airport and that I got to play peek-a-boo with Jake!

Christy said...

I totally love sisters too! I know what you're talking about...the laughing so hard it hurts. There really is nothing like 'em. I'm spending my weekend and week with mine and we have had the best time so far. Pedicures, movies, amazing food! Glad you're having fun.

Mom of three ♥ said...

I just barely saw this post so cute! I thought it was you as well when it first came up. Amazing how much you two do look like each other! Glad your having fun and Happy belated birthday to Michelle.