Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cue Music because The Hills Are Alive...

So on the 24th, the Lee clan headed for the mountains--Snowbird to be precise. We rode the tram {still just as awesome as it was when we were kids}, had a picnic {KFC counts, right?}, and basked in the hippy gloriousness that is the "Snowbird scene". I love the mountains... seriously, I don't know why I don't take better advantage of where I live.
It was a great time.
 Self portrait on the way up the canyon.
{With the windows down... is there any other way to drive up the canyon when it's not snowing?}
Isabel on the tram.
Pretty girl.
Nervous Michelle and Kaiya.
{Michelle didn't care much for the ride to the top.}
My boys.
*sigh*
...
...
Look!! There's Maria!

Ski stuff.
More ski stuff.

There's that handsome kid. He's always in all my pictures.


"Not Quite Corn"?
Playing with Daddy.
Here we are.


Isabel and Laurel.
Handsome guys.
The girls.
Megan and me. I love this girl!
She's very shy about the paparazzi.
Thanks Scotty.

5 comments:

Laurel said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!!!

Jessie said...

FUN!!

I love how Jake is always on someones shoulders! I am always afraid that Crew will throw himself backwards if we do that. I know, I am crazy!

ps. Crew has just recently been cuddling more. I think a lot of it has to do with him getting in more teeth and he just wants to be held all the time. Crew was NEVER a cuddly baby though.....sigh.....

Scott and Megan said...

ah, leesh, you're my biggest fan! :) Thanks so much what fun pictures and that one of scott's nose is especially nice. You are wonderful and we need to have a lee gathering every other week...screw the monthly! love you my leesh

Mom of three ♥ said...

That looks like so much fun! I think it's great you all can still get together and have a great time!

LEE BIEN said...

This brings to mind another Snowbird picture, one with you four oldest kids when Michelle was about a year old. Sadly, Brett and Matt weren't born yet. It is nice to see that good times are still in the making. Wish we could have been there too.