Thursday, August 13, 2009

Salmon Supper

The Salmon Supper is one of the great holidays of the year in the Lee family. This was my first year, but it definitely won't be my last.
***

Pre-salmon at Laurel's house.
My dad playing with Kaiya and Jake.
I love that smirk :)
Very long lines at the Salmon Supper... but totally worth the wait.
Brad Walker: Salmon Supper Extraordinaire
Marmee and me

Scotty and Matty

Scott and Megan
Jason and Laurel

Oh--the beauty of it all!
Brad was hilarious. He kept walking up to the front to see if he knew people working the salmon lines. He was determined to get the best piece of salmon possible.

Even the kiddos loved the feast.

5 comments:

Alifinale said...

Yummy. And could Jake be any cuter? Can I already call dibs on him for Sage?

PS - I love that you call your mom Marmee (like Little Women).

Christy said...

K. Wait. Explain. Is it a city thing? Is it a work/family event? I LOVE salmon. That looks like loads of fun. I need to find me a Salmon Bake.

Laurel said...

So. Damn. Good.

Love the pictures!

LEE BIEN said...

After returning home from Utah and having delicious salmon twice, once grilled by Scott and once at the Payson salmon supper, I am once again hooked. Needless to say, Sunday dinner at the Lee home will not have roast beef on the menu. Shocking.

Karin said...

Mmmm... good food AND family? Nice.
that shot of you w/ "Marmee" looks like Michelle!
(oh, and dad says your momma better stop in and say hi next time;)