Sunday, September 20, 2009

Jakey's Party

Jakey's official birthday party was on the 10th. His actual birthday is the 2nd, but since we were in Washington, we waited until we got back to Utah.
Opening presents... I love the look on Jake's face. We got him this sweet stuffed doggy and are so pleased he adores it. That's his real reaction. So cute.
The cutest little pleather jacket ever {from Laurel and Michelle}.

Jack man.


Markelle and Michelle.
Scotty and Kaiya.
I love this picture-- the look on Jake's picture is classic. He just can't figure out why Isa isn't letting him play with his new toys from Nona and Grandpa.

Jake with his new farm!


Poor Jackson got a little sensitive during toy time. I love this little guy. He has a tender soul.


Stripped down to a diaper and ready for his birthday cake.











That's a messy boy.


Ashley and Jeff
Scott, Megan and me trying the new jacket on Jacob. He's such a good sport.
Scotty workin' with what Jake's got.

11 comments:

Christy said...

So fun! Looks you guys had a great time and Jakey made out with a lot of great stuff! Love the jacket!

Valerie S said...

Your baby is so darling Alicia. I can't believe he's a year old already!

Sean said...

Wish I coulda been there.. Happy Birthday Jake!

Laurel said...

I love, love, love my Jakey. Such a fun party!

Jessie said...

OH MY!!! I love those cake pictures!! SO.MUCH.FUN! He looks like he had a grand ol' time eating that cake.

Can you believe you have a ONE year old? Time flew on bye!

Jen & George Scott said...

Happy Birthday Jake!!! Love the pics of the cake!!!

Markelle said...

I really like the picture of him on your lap reading the book. it is so sweet of him...I am excited to see him and daddy rock the matching jackets. so cute!

Wilde Things said...

I can't believe he's all ready one! I'm glad you all had a good time! Happy Birthday Jake!

Scott and Megan said...

we love our little Jake!!! Thanks for inviting us and always making us feel SO welcome at your pad! love you lots!

Jen said...

What a way to celebrate his first year of life! Super cute pictures . . . and looks like tons of cool presents too!

Michelle said...

I love his cake pictures. Too bad your racist sister was there...