Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekend with the Carter Clan


We had a great time this weekend with the Carters (sans Sean) at the Zermatt Resort in Midway.


It was absolutely beautiful up there.


We loved the pool...




And tried to take some "color assignment" pictures for my photography class...





We loved breakfast at Chicks.
Where coincidentally, Blaine and I had our very first date.
(Like, VERY first date... like, a decade ago... round one dating cycle.)
It was awesome and nostalgic.


More assignment shots...


Then, we headed to SLC gateway and had a lot of fun playing in the fountains... well, Jake and Jack had fun playing. The rest of us had fun watching them.
Thanks, Steve (Poppy) and Chris (Nona)!
We had so much fun and can't wait to see you when baby Sarah arrives.
We miss you already...










10 comments:

Michelle said...

I just wanted to hurry and leave a comment to prove that I was the first one to see your post. Even if you're not done with it yet.

Alifinale said...

What a fun time. I love the hotel and all the pictures. Way to go taking a photography class. I would love to do that. You are doing so awesome!

LEE BIEN said...

Bring on the good times. Are you ready for part deux?

Laurel said...

I love your kid. :) And your pictures make me excited for our Lee getaway at the end of April!

Markelle said...

It was a fun weekend, and even though Jakey didn't sleep he is an amazingly well behaved child!

too bad you didn't get a picture of Jack getting popped in the face by the fountain...or maybe you did, I can't view all your photos. weird.

Christy said...

Okay I'm going to ask a stupid question cuz I've never lived in that area of the world, but where is Midway City? I've never been there or seen this resort. Looks so fun. And love the pictures of Jakey in the fountain. Your photog pictures are getting really good.

Jacquee said...

Love the photos. That hotel looks really cool and your little guy is one handsome dude. I didn't realize you and your husband had two rounds of dating (like Kendee and Steve-o).

Glad you had fun!

Jessie said...

What a perfect weekend!!

I love all the pictures!

And seriously, how are Chris and Steve supposed to visit me after I have my baby if they will be up there with you after you have yours??? Rude! :-)

Ryan and Janelle said...

looks really fun! Love the barn shot w/ the blue door! Gorgeous!

Scott and Megan said...

nice documentation as usual:) This gets me so very excited for the Lee festivities! Handsome men in your life :)