Friday, October 29, 2010

Carving

I know... two posts in a row without baby Sarah. Oh well, I don't think she would have preferred trains and pumpkins for her naps anyway.
Last night, (after a rough day at the Insta-Care with a dislocated elbow) we had a great time carving pumpkins with Jake. He was a little squeamish at first about pumpkin guts, but ended up playing with the seeds and loved it.
It's pretty fun watching Jake understanding holidays and enjoying traditions. I can't wait to see him trick-or-treating.












Here are our happy pumpkins.
I think they are perfect.

Even though my settings have been a little off and most of my recent pictures are grainy.
Sorry.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

Okay, WHO dislocated their elbow??? And how did I miss this???

I like you guys and your happy pumpkins. :)

LEE BIEN said...

How did you get my face on the pumpkin on the left? R you going to post some Halloween pictures soon of my favorite little pirates?