Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful List Four

Testimony
I am so thankful for my testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been incredibly blessed to have a personal testimony that I know it is true. It has brought me immeasurable joy and happiness.

Temple
I love the Temple.
I went through on my own when I was 23 and I can honestly say it is the best decision I have ever made. It led to other wonderful decisions that I am really very proud of.

Target
Target is a magical place.
I'm not exactly sure why I love it so much, but I do.

Disneyland
Happiest place on earth.
For real. It totally is.

The Ocean
There is something so beautiful about the ocean to me.
I have a vivid memory of seeing the ocean for the first time (well, not the first time but the first time that I was old enough for it to impact me)... and I have never been the same. The Oregon coast is some of the most beautiful country I have ever seen, and California's beaches are one of a kind. Mexico's white sandy waters are incredible too... here's hoping I get to see more someday.

A No-Sports Zone
Everyday I say a "thank you" for having a non-sports-fan hubby.

Cousins
I am so, so happy that my kiddos have little cousins they love and will grow up with.

Rum And Almond Extracts
Thank you, extracts for making people think I can actually bake.

Family
In all seriousness... family is probably my biggest blessing. Nuff said.


1 comment:

LEE BIEN said...

Sigh. Your gratitude is contagious.