Monday, March 12, 2012

Barefoot in the Park

Oh, man. This is one great movie. I watched it while working on some projects in my little craft/office room and I found myself giggling and smiling the whole time. Neil Simon is a genius.
And oooooohhhhh, Robert Redford is so hott. {So is Jane Fonda, btw.}

Corrie: Six days does not a week make.

Corrie: Oh, Paul. It's only five flights.
Paul: What about that big thing hanging outside the building?
Corrie: That's not a flight it's a stoop.
Paul: It may be a stoop but it climbs like a flight.

Paul: You wanna hear something frightening? My teeth feel soft.

Paul: I love you too. Even when I didn't like you, I loved you.

Paul: Nobody's been seen coming in our out for three years. Except every morning there are nine cans of tuna fish sitting outside the door.
Corrie: Who do you suppose lives there?
Paul: Sounds like a big cat with a can opener.


Paul: You don't just pick up a fork and dig into a black salad. You have to play with it.


Paul: If our marriage hinges on breathing fish balls and poofla-poo pie, it's not worth saving. I am now going to crawl into our tiny little single bed. If you care to join me, we'll be sleeping from left to right tonight.


Ethel: Make him feel important. If you do that, you'll have a happy and wonderful marriage - like two out of every ten couples.

Corrie: Paul, I think I'm gonna be a lousy wife. But don't be angry with me. I love you very much -- and I'm very sexy!

2 comments:

dxeechick said...

i've never seen it! i'll add it to the list

LEE BIEN said...

The amazing thing is that as I was reading each quoted line, I could picture the scene in which it was said. I love that movie. It is clever, clever, clever. And Robert Redford is a hot man. Okay, so maybe he is short and now he is old but he is still hot.