Sunday, September 29, 2013

Jaana takes killer pictures

While we were in Southern California, we met up with my friend, Jaana and her little boy, Stevie.As always, it was awesome to see her and so fun to hang out and catch up. 
She is such a talented photographer. I'm so lucky she sent me these beauties.

We started out in Carlsbad.


And hit up a few shops before we made it back to the beach.

I love these ones of Jake and Sarah checking out the books in the used book store.




Oh, my sweet Sarah.

Jake and Sarah loved playing with Stevie.
It was fun seeing his darling personality first-hand.






I love this dreamy, perfect shot.











I love this amazing friend of mine. Who knew that nearly 17 years after meeting in our freshman year of college, we'd be hanging out on the beach watching our kiddos play together.



1 comment: