Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Disneyland 2016

Well, we went ahead and scratched our Disney itch and it was soooooo worth it. Nobody does it better than Disney and this time we did it right--five days within walking distance and we ate to our hearts' content. It was glorious. We invited Steve and Chris too and we had so much fun spending one on one time together. 
I called Jaana and told her we wanted to hook up... well she showed up with her camera in tow and these pictures make my Disney loving heart so happy.




































































































































































































































1 comment:

Okie said...

Super fun. Looks like a great time. I'm very jealous. Our next full family Disney trip is 2018 (taking the kids to WDW)...but my wife and I are planning to hit up Disneyland this fall for our anniversary. :)