Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Lost, Lost, Lost.


Okay, okay. I know I'm saying this is way past the actual season ended, but we just finished season three of Lost the other night, and after almost a whole summer of cramming three whole seasons in (thats 72 episodes!), I am now free to discuss it.
So, here's what I've decided:

Kate--HATE. I've never witnessed a more fickle and pathetic character. Sometimes I just feel bad for her, but mostly I'm just frustrated.

Sawyer--LIKE. It took me while to come around, but there it is. Plus, he's freaking hot.

Jack--LOVE. He's a constant, stable character. And though sometimes he makes me angry, you gotta love Jack.

Locke--HATE. I began loving him. He was my favorite character. But now he just pisses me off.

Hurley--LOVE. Who couldn't love Hurley, I mean really?

Charlie--LIKE. I would say love here, but too many episodes were spent with me thinking "You Freaking Idiot!"

Jin--LOVE. The more I know, the more I love.

Sun--LOVE. Even though we find out she lied to her husband... hmmm.

Juliet--LIKE. I like her okay... like.

Sayid--LOVE. He's a bad-ass and he is almost always right.

Desmond--LOVE. He's Markelle's favorite character, and for good reason. Plus he's scottish, and that's hot.

Ben--HATE. But that's what we're supposed to do, right?

2 comments:

Kendee said...

I don't know how to respond. I definitely don't HATE Kate... And, how in the world can you like Juliet? I HATE her!!! I still think she is creepy. But for the most part I agree with the rest. I am glad you are on the LOST bandwagon. During the regular season you should check out Alison's Blog. She is pretty obsessed with it weekly.

Alifinale said...

It is true. I have never missed an episode. But I watch it in real time, so I think it would be fun to watch them back to back and see what I thought about the characters without having all the time to stew about them. I am so with Kendee - while I agree with many of your thoughts about the characters I love Kate and hate Juliet. Mind you I don't LOVE or HATE them, just mild feelings of both. Kate pisses me off a lot and Juliet has her moments of acting human. Charlie is between like and hate. He drives me crazy but at the end I started to almost like him. I am so excited that you are caught up and I can't even wait for the season to start.