Monday, August 13, 2007

Teen hearthrobs I missed

So I am sitting here with Rojo (Laurel) and we are talking about all the dreamboats I left out of my poll/quiz. I am ashamed and amused by my lack of recall, and I am ready to remedy the situation by listing seven more of some of the best "boyfriends" for teens everywhere...

1. Ferris Bueller (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)... Who didn't want to date Ferris? I think I still have a crush on him.
2. Preston Meyers (Can't Hardly Wait)... I obsessed over him in this movie for years.
3. Murray (Clueless)... I called Donald Faison "Murray" up until I got obsessed with Scrubs. Now he will forever be known as "Turk."
4. Ian Wallace (What a Girl Wants)... I know I was way too old to LOVE this movie, and I really pay more attention to Colin Firth when I watch it. (Yeah I said watch, as in present tense. Don't judge me.)
5. Oliver Pike (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)... This one is mostly for Kendee. :)
6. Brand Walsh (Goonies)... Hello! "Slip her the tongue Brand!"
7. Moondoggie (Gidget)... One of the first and BEST teen movies in history would never have been the same without a certain surfer and his cuddly red hoodie.

Okay, so tell me--let's see your lists.

8 comments:

LEE BIEN said...

Hi Sweetie!
First of all, your jewelry is fantastic. You have always been an artist. Secondly, I think the real question is this. Moondoggie, Bill Hickok, or Dr. MacDhui? (Yes, they are spelled right, I looked them up) And you can't choose Luis from Sesame Street.
Love,
Mama Lee

Alifinale said...

I love you Alicia! First, I want to know where you go to make the polls - I may want to copy you! There are so many teen heartthrobs and I don't care that I am getting too old because I love those teeny bopper movies. Speaking of, you missed Channing Tatum from She's the Man. You hit a lot of my favs though, I will have to think about any others that I may have.

Scott and Megan said...

what about the Corey's, Marty McFly, Ralph Macchio, Alex (from the last starfighter) or even Mr Charles in Charge. Just a few thoughts!

Laurel said...

TOTALLY agree with the She's the Man dreamboat! I couldn't remember his name, having only seen it once, but definitely a teen heartthrob (almost as dreamy as the dreamboats from the actual "Heartthrob" game we had posted in our apartment...)!

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh!!! So many prospects. I knew everyone would have gratness to share... and I can't beleive I forgot my first true crush: Marty Mcfly!

Michelle said...

Who's John Tucker in John Tucker Must Die? (Yes, I did redbox that movie and laughed my face off thank you very much.) Ooh, and Jack Kelly in Newsies.

Kendee said...

Wow, I think I agree with everyone. What about Sixteen Candles boy? You have him on the poll but not in the list. And, no one else has mentioned Napolean Dynamite... Let's be honest, he was the type of boy I was actually dating in highschool (I'm trying to act like it was my fantasy to do so). John Tucker is delicious...

Melissa Sebourn said...

No shame in watching (loving) "What a Girl Wants" I may even have cried while watching it somewhere in the middle of Kansas, in the middle of the night not to long ago! Ian is beautiful but the real staying power will always belong to Mr. Darcey