Thursday, September 20, 2007

Life is Good


Our Little Family
Here's a recent picture of Blaine and me.
*sigh* I just LOVE him ... Life is good.

The Lees!
While the fam was in town, we had a professional family portrait taken. (It's about time...) I think this actually turned out really nice. Aren't we cute?


Playing dress-up
Okay, so this picture is old and really serves no purpose, but I just came across it and thought it was hilarious enough to post. This was taken by Laurel when Michelle was shopping for a wedding dress. Those of you familiar with North Orem-- this is at the wedding dress shop on State Street... the "creepy" one with the bride-in-a-glass-jar-sign. We were having bad luck shopping on this particular day, and thought it was about time we face our fears and go to the scary bride store. There were signs all over that said "NO CAMERAS" but we couldn't resist. These dresses were just too good to be true.
P.S. There was also a great one of Laurel in a "mermaid style," but I don't have that picture. :)

11 comments:

Becca Jo said...

Alicia when you post a comment on my blog it makes me excited because I think you have updated yours and tonight you really came through for me! :) I love your family pics. we are getting some taken soon and are doing the brown thing too.

I can't understand why you didn't wear that dress when you got married! it's so sexy.

Alifinale said...

I love the pics! It is good to see a pic of this hubbie of yours. And the wedding dress pics is just too goo not to share.

Laurel said...

I LOVED this day! I had completely forgotten about it until you told me yesterday. So funny! Thanks for the blast from the past (WAY past).

Dottie Stay said...

That is adorable! I know about that store. You walk inside, and step back into time. Deron's friend's aunt owns it, and I think that it is about time that they did a little over haul with the place.

Dottie Stay said...

Love the new blog look!!

Melissa Sebourn said...

I love the update. BTW, you look great!! Super sexy.

Wilde Things said...

When I was a little girl I always thought that was so cool that they would put a dress outside. I always wanted to go there. Now, I'm glad I didn't. :) Way fun to look at!
Your family pics are beautiful! I'm jealous that your whole family looks great. We had our big family pic taken last year and there is not one good one. Too many little kids I guess (but I must say, my brother-in-law looked a little goofy in a few of them too).

Laurel said...

btw I found the other pictures online at Jason's old picture sharing website. :) There's the one you already put on here, one of Michelle in her "Dynasty" dress, and the one of her and me together in my mermaid dress. So funny! They are at http://dwp.bigplanet.com/roman/pictures/view.nhtml?profile=pictures&UID=10030&Direction=Back if you want to copy and paste it into your browser to check it out. :) Good times.

Scott and Megan said...

love the new blog look...and damn those pics are hysterical! Check out the ones on my blog....hehehehehe a little humor starring you and Laurel! You and Blaine are adorable...anything you need to tell me....xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the picture of you and Blaine and it's on the fridge, front and center. It's one of my favorites, ever! And by the way, the bridesmaid dresses are priceless. I'd forgotton all about them.
I love you, Mom

Kendee said...

Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL. Alicia, you are a TOTAL hottie. Blaine is a lucky dude. And, is that where Michelle ended up getting her dress? That really is a scary bride store. I can't believe you even went in there.