Thursday, February 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Alicia!!!!

I was thinking what I could do to make Alicia's Birthday a little more embar . . er special this year and figured the least I could do is post about birthdays and more importantly her birthday this year. So Alicia is 25 again this year, and we couldn't be prouder of her for taking that all important step that women often dread. That is, to start repeating your 25th birthday rather than your 21st. She's come a long way. Here are just a few other people celebrating the big 25 again today.



Yup, thats right, good ole Jennifer Love Hewitt was born on the your exact birthday. Don't worry, I'm posting a picture of you on her blog. She'll be pumped.



Alan Rickman aka Snape, Snape, Severus Snape . . . . I hope that song will reside in everyone's head for the remainder of the day. If you think you can resist, feel free to check out the movie below and see if you have the mental power that I lack.



And last but certainly not least, Kelsey Grammer is celebrating 25 again today as well.



Just check out that hairy chest. I think I understand a little more about your intense love of the hairy chest now. It's directly tied to the day you were born. How's that for scientific proof.

Hope you have the best 25th birthday anyone has ever repeated.

13 comments:

Alicia said...

I love my husband!!!!!
Thanks for the tribute, baby.
I've never felt closer to Alan (Snape. Snape. Severace Snape), Kelsey and Jennifer before!! (I still hate Jennifer though, is that okay?)
P.S. It's true about hairy chests. I've got a thing for 'em... but it's because of Blaine's, I promise!

Alifinale said...

Happy happy birthday, Alicia dear! I am kind of mad/glad that I watched that video. Funny yet oh so annoying. Hope your day is fantastic.

PS - I think by the time you are Kelsey's age you at least say you are repeating your 29 birthday. I don't think I can give him 4 more years.

Cara said...

Happy Birthday Alicia! I love that you are only 25, cause now I only have to be 26 :)

Dottie Stay said...

Happy Birthday Love! You are the best gal ever! You enjoy your 25th! Wait, aren't we the same age?

Laurel said...

That was awesome.

Happy Happy Birthday!

So does this whole "25" thing mean I spontaneously stopped aging last May and didn't even realize it? Fancy that!

Becca Jo said...

Happy B-day AL! I also love being 25! It's just the best isn't it! :)

Wilde Things said...

Happy Birthday to you!!!
My kids loved the Snape, Snape, Severace Snape so much we had to watch it three times. Then I had to get on you tube to let them watch more. Nice job Blaine!

Michelle said...

Wow - who knew you shared a birthday with that incredible actress from the cinematic classic, Heartbreakers? She is so talented.

Danielle said...

I think that JLoveHew's boobies are sagging more than my butt in that picture. Happy Birthday yesterday Alicia Lee! (ummm, I guess that's not your name anymore, but it just rolls right off the tongue.)

Angeler said...

Heartbreakers? Everyone knows JLH's cinematic peak was in a different movie...and I bet she "can't hardly wait" for her career to pick back up again.

Happy 25th though. Just to clarify, I thought you hated your 25th birthday? Or was it 23, oh, I don't remember. But one of 'em you hated. I know that much.

Alicia said...

It was 23... I don't know why. Nobody like you when you're 23.

Jen & George Scott said...

k, I am laughing my head off right now. Blaine is sooo funny!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Alicia. Can't wait to get together soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Blaine is awesome! But a hairy chest contest wouldn't be complete without Dave Lee in it. (Do you remember the Christmas "boating" ornament that we made?) Be still my heart. Our 30th anniversary is this April.
Love, Mom
P.S. Happy, happy, birthday.