Monday, February 25, 2008

Heat Vision and Jack

So, this about 30 minutes long, but I PROMISE it is worth your time if: a) You like Ben Stiller productions. b) You like Jack Black and Owen Wilson. c) You like storylines where humans morph into objects and can still talk. d)You like TV shows that never aired because they are so bad that they are AWESOME!

Trust me. Blaine did, and he loves me more now because of it. PLEASE comment if you actually view this little gem.

P.S. I cannot take credit for finding this. I remembered it the other day while we were watching old episodes of Nightrider. It was first presented to me by good ol' Wayne and Vegor back in the day.


8 comments:

Alifinale said...

I have totally seen this and it is truly a gem. Isn't there a few episodes? Thanks for bringing it back.

Becca Jo said...

that was so funny!

Michelle said...

I'm sorry, I haven't had time to watch the whole thing yet, so I've been watching in segments. It's even better than I remembered!!

Unknown said...

I watched every minute, loved every minute.
Right on!

Danielle said...

Alicia- email me Roxydvine@aol.com

Kendee said...

I'm not going to lie, I am not going to watch a 30 minute video, but I do love you.

Ryan and Janelle said...

I think i may have peed a little bit.....

Scott and Megan said...

LOVE IT. I've seen it before and just gets better. Why didn't this make it and shiz like Gilmore Girls runs for YEARS.

Scotty