Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm It! (Top Ten Tag)

Thanks to Dee, I've been tagged... Actually, I'm excited about this one, (and of course, I've taken the liberty of adding my own "spin").

Top Ten things I'd like to accomplish before I die (in no particular order):

10) Meet Conan O'Brien (or at least see his show in New York)
9) Go to a Tom Petty concert
8) Go to Europe...especially Italy and England. I blame my major and art nerdiness
7) Write a novel
6) Live in New York City for a while
5) See the rest of my siblings get married in the Temple (Only two little brothers left)
4) See our Nation's capitol
3) Raise my children to be happy individuals
2) Have my very own walk-in "dream closet"
1) Grow old with Blaine

Top Ten things I have already accomplished before I die (in no particular order):

10) Hike the Mayan ruins in Mexico
9) See U2 in concert
8) Go to New York City
7) Be a Film Reviewer
6) Be Belle (Beauty and the Beast) for a day
5) Begin a family
4) Graduate from college
3) Married and sealed in the Temple
2) Teach High School English
1) Meet and marry my soul-mate

People I tag:
All three of my sisters
Becca Jo
All the cousins listed
Jen
B-Mental
Melinda

9 comments:

LEE BIEN said...

Do you know how awesome it is for you to be 29 and to have already done so many things on your wish list? Sadly so, there are many women who live with regrets. Congrats to you for keeping life fun and meaningful while you live it.
Love, Mom

Alifinale said...

I never knew I lived one of your dreams...I went to Tom Petty when I was in 9th grade, my first concert ever. Love the lists. Thanks for sharing.

Danielle said...

RAD LIST! I love it! I also loved the list of things you've already accomplished- pretty stinkin cool! I bet you didn't have 'write a POO post' on your list....neither did I. Oh...the places I've gone...

Becca Jo said...

punk

Laurel said...

Dang it... I'm going to have to think about this one. Yours is FABULOUS, however!

Unknown said...

Totally tagged! Laser tagged!
When did you hike Mayan Ruins? Thats radical!

Marissa Joy said...

You have already accomplished so much! I am so excited that you are going to have a baby. You are going to be such a fun mom.

Michelle said...

I'm so glad you included Belle. But why didn't you include kart-bowling?

Alicia said...

Kart-bowling- while hilarious and listed in "Michelle and Alicia's greatest moments", was also something I'm not particularly proud of. Vandalism is nothing to be proud of. However, throwing that TV off your balcony was maybe the best moment of my life.