Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Sunshine? Fun at The Gateway.

While the Carters were in town last week, we spent a sunny day at The Gateway Mall. It was so nice, that some of us (Jack) got soaked playing in the Olympic fountain. I feel kind of nostalgic looking at these pictures--remembering our nice short-lived weather we had.
 Blaine and Jake watching "the show"
There's Chris in the background... I love my in-laws. No really, I seriously do. They are awesome.
Daddy trying to get Jake to get in on the fun
Handsome man. Handsome boy.
Brothers and cousins.
Markelle and Jack.
Check this out. I love his expression.
Jack giving the ball to Grandpa Steve. He loves his ball almost as much as he loves Grandpa.


It doesn't get much cuter than this... Gosh, I can't wait until Jake is walking around with him.

8 comments:

Christy said...

That's so fun! And I can't believe how big Jake is. We need more pictures.

Alifinale said...

What a cute little boy you have. Looks like such a fun day and your boys are very handsome.

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are so cute! Jack is hilarious.

Jessie said...

How fun you guys!! I just love Chris and Steve, and they are so sweet to come and visit you guys so often. And looking at those pictures just reminded me of how much I love Utah. I wish I could go to the Gateway and it not take 6-7 hours to get there!

And I must say, your little Jake is quite the cutie! Seriously, so so adorable! And before you know it, Jake and Jack will be running around together getting into all kinds of trouble!!

Laurel said...

That is such a happy day! And I am seriously obsessed with that boy of yours. Thanks for hanging out Monday!

Markelle said...

thank you for posting these...they are so cute. dang we got cute boys! lets go back!

emmy said...

I can't believe we had that weather, and are now sitting in endless snow. Utah winter blows.

Rebecca said...

Hey Alicia! Your blog is really cute, you are so fun! Don't look at mine- its really lame and I never update! Jake is so cute, I love his blue eyes. I totally had to steal your last pic, it was really good!