Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Forever

I was honored to attend my cousins', Matt, Mesia and Seneca's temple sealing. It was such beautiful sealing and my uncle Joseph (the sealer) said some really amazing things about adoption. Matt and Mesia are amazing parents and this little girl is adorable. It was a great day.
 Matt, Mesia and Seni
Heaven on Earth
My other family: The Kemptons
Megan, Scott and I represented the Lees. Way to bring it, guys.
We may have gotten a little carried away with the action feature on my camera.
Go Scott, Go!
Yay!!

6 comments:

Laurel said...

I'm so bummed I missed it, but these pictures are fantastic! I'm so glad you guys were able to represent for slacker-Michelle and myself. Great post!

Michelle said...

I love these pictures! Hey, check out Robby's blog. Is that the thrift shop we went to in San Francisco when we were supposed to be journalism conferencing??

LEE BIEN said...

Thanks to Alicia, Blaine,Scott, and Megan for representing the Lees. I love Rick and Joan and all their kids as well. And Seneca is beautiful! What a wonderful day.

Scott and Megan said...

I was sooo glad I got to participate in this event. I love being included in Lee family things. It was a special day and other than Scott, I would have wanted to spend that event with YOU!!! xo

Jen said...

You can stalk my blog anytime!! Looks like you've had some good times -- You're 30th party looked like a riot! Your little family is so cute!!

Trace said...

She is so gorgeous. I love the bonnet and her thick, dark hair.