Thursday, May 21, 2009

Grandma Molly's House

I figure now that we are getting ready to visit Blaine's parents this weekend, I'd better post the pictures from the last time they visited us.
These were taken at Blaine's grandparents' house (Steve's parents) in Lindon. They have the coolest backyard and the timing was perfect... check out all the blossoms. It was a great afternoon.
 Pulling on branches with Dad, the pirate. Arg.
More...
More... (aren't they handsome boys?)
And more...
Swinging with Grandpa Steve.
More leaf pulling.

Brent showing Jack how to jump on the trampoline. Check out Jack's face. Hilarious.
Jack and Jake chillin' on the hammock. Yeah, neither of them knew what to think of this. They pretty much stayed there with those expressions until we made them move.

SuperBaby!
The family.
Funny boy.
I just can't get over how much he's looking more like a little boy and less like a baby.
Love him!
Posin'
Jake and Mommy.
Again.
Last one.

11 comments:

Sean said...

Thats one cute kid you guys made!

Laurel said...

I love that boy! And that picture of Jakey just above the 3 of you two together looks JUST LIKE YOU. It's so cute! It makes me happy that you have such a happy boy. ;)

Scott and Megan said...

Oh he is adorable and you can never post enough photos of the lil man! How fun to head out to see the Carters...I am sure Chris just eats it up! have fun and be safe!

LEE BIEN said...

Holy cow, I love that little boy. He DOES look more like a toddler and less like an infant every time I see a picture of him. Have fun!

Jessie said...

Those pictures are so cute Alicia! If you guys are coming down, we would love to see you guys! and to meet that little man of yours also!!

Trace said...

I was just going to write the same thing as Laurel HE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU! Wow he is adorable.

Markelle said...

dang, you're so lucky you got a comment from Sean! Like I said before, I am obsessed with the one of Jake on the hammock. (the one you used for his statistics on the side) I wish I took good pictures like you...

Elizabeth Moon said...

He is getting so big! He is absolutely adorable. Can I meet him next week when I'm in town?!

Jen said...

He is SO cute! Great pictures!!

tammy said...

He is really the cutest kid! Except for mine of course.

Michelle said...

I've looked at this post a hundred times and shown everybody how cute Jake is. I just realized I hadn't commented yet.

He is seriously the cutest little boy ever!! I don't think I can ever have one now... he won't measure up :)

Did you have a fun trip?