Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Markelle


You know, I really can't empathize with some of my friends when they complain about their in-laws. Really, I can't. I know that I am a pretty lucky girl in this department and I'm not bragging, (well--I kind-of am) I'm just stating the obvious.
As soon as I met Markelle when Blaine and I were dating I knew she was great. She's such an awesome sister-in-law and an amazing friend. She's good at pretty much everything, which would normally make me want to hate her, but how could I? C'mon!!
Anyway, it's her birthday today and well... Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Markelle really is an awesome sister-in-law (yes, I count her as mine, too)! Happy Birthday to that pretty girl!

Jessie said...

Happy Birthday Markelle!!!

And yes, I will agree, Markelle is the bomb!!

Markelle said...

awww, thanks friend that was nice! excited to see ya this weekend! happy trails to you...