Friday, August 21, 2009

Nice Day for a White Wedding

Well, Markelle and Laurel beat me to the whole blogging-the-wedding thing, but here's my contribution:
We had a great time at Doug and Jen's wedding last week. Everything was beautiful and they are living it up as I type in the Western Caribbean {so jealous}.
Laurel and I had so much fun doing the flowers, and despite my mini-throw-down with the florist, we can't wait to do it again. {Anyone? Anyone?}

To see more {and better} pictures of the flowers {as I have absolutely no pictures of the centerpieces I stressed over for weeks}, please go to
leeleegirls.blogspot.com.
Thanks.








The happy couple...

I love this. Look how happy they are.
I've always loved the JSMB lobby ceiling.

*Awe*



I love this picture... Scotty is the best uncle ever. Jakey loves him.


Isabel--hanging out with her pals, Mia and Ian.

Happy Kaiya. Too bad she wasn't so happy when she caught Jake's flu bug later on. {I tried keeping them separated, I promise!}


Chris and her brother {who flew in from CA}, Bob.
Okay, these are ridiculous {and by ridiculous, I mean hilarious}, but Megan's dress was the exact color as the bridesmaids' dresses, and when we "happened upon" a discarded bridesmaid bouquet, we just couldn't help the photo op.

We may have gotten a little carried away.
Maybe, a little. :)

7 comments:

tammy said...

what a great cake!

Laurel said...

There's no such thing as "carried away" at weddings... ;) Fantabulous pictures from a fantabulous day!

dxeechick said...

Oh man, when the dress matches the bridesmaids! That has happened to me or one of my friends at EVERY single wedding I've been to. The bride should have to announce her wedding colors on the invitation or something, so we aren't so matchy-matchy.

As long as you never wear white, I guess its OK.

Looks like fun tho and the flowers are purdy!

Jessie said...

The wedding looked beautiful!

The colors/flowers/cake/everything looks the bomb!

LEE BIEN said...

Fantastic flowers, girls. Congratulations to the happy couple! What an awesome day.

Scott and Megan said...

oh dear, why do people let me out in public???!!!! yikes-a-roni!! But I love my leesh!

Christy said...

so are you guys going into business for flowers? Let me know if you need any advice. I had a huge wedding floral business in California for many years. They look beautiful. You guys did a great job! I love all the people pictures too!