Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Overdue Thanks

Thanksgiving has come and gone but I still need to blog about it...

The feast and the clan.

My mom has always made such a big deal about setting the dinner table. I love it.

Daddy and Jakey.

Goofing off during digestion.

Putting napkin rings on eyes is always funny.

Marty Feldman.

Just hanging out with Pop-Pop.

Jake loved the little table and chairs my dad pulled out of storage. All of us kids have played at this little table. How cute is this?


Sadly, this is the only picture I have of our epic bowling excursion. Happily, it features Matty boy. I love this kid.

My parents and Matt. Christmas card style.

Pretty, pretty Washington trees.

Scott and Megan. Christmas card style.

And again.

Blaine is now a bona fide gun guy.

Again.

And again.

9 comments:

Kendee said...

I love your family. I want to come to Thanksgiving sometime. So formal, no foolin around.

Candice said...

I love gun guy blaine.

Laurel said...

How happy am I that Jakey is sitting at the little table and chairs?!! Seriously. I love every second of this post. The napkin rings, fancy dining room, bowling stories, gun Blaine, and even the Nutcrackers. Happy.

LEE BIEN said...

Wonderful! Please come back ASAP.

Markelle said...

best picture of blaine. ever.

cute fam, everyone of em!

Jen Carter said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I'm glad we're all so camera happy...

Mom of three ♥ said...

Cute pictures, looks like a great time spent with family!

Michelle said...

What hump?

Scott and Megan said...

good times had by all!!!