Friday, April 9, 2010

Buddies

Katrina and I have been friends since we were three years old when my parents moved down the street from the Robinsons in 1982. We are about two months apart in age and I've considered her family ever since we bonded over Barbie dolls.

Fast forward about 28 years... we are still best friends and although we live states away from each other, I think about our friendship all the time.

Here are our boys: Jake and Preston. They are about three months apart in age and I have high hopes and big dreams that they can someday be college roommates... or at the very least, pen-pals.


It was great to see you this week, Katrina. As always, it's never long enough and I miss seeing you every day. Hopefully, we can meet up this summer in Cali. :)

4 comments:

Christy said...

Wow Jakey's da man. He's got a ton of friends! You go dude! He's already got his own posse at a year and a half. haha. I love his pirate scar that's still healing too. Arrgh.

Danielle said...

I think that you need to take back the PEN PAL thing...

LEE BIEN said...

I'm so happy that you stay in touch with Katrina. She's a forever friend.

Kat said...

I have to say...we make some cute babies!

I hope you didn't mean pen pals as in State Pentitentiary. Ha ha ha!

Great seeing you. Always fun to catch up over a diet coke and a kiddy play area.