Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter/Conference Weekend

It was a really great weekend...


Jake loved making and eating pancakes Saturday morning while watching Conference.
He got this little bowl and big spoon all on his own. It was hilarious and awesome.
***
As for Easter morning... yes, the Easter bunny came to our house. (Though I really can't understand why I didn't take any pictures. Dumb.)
Jake loved his basket, his little treats, books, bouncy balls, bubbles, and eggies filled with jelly beans and m&m's. He couldn't eat them fast enough.
He also loved finding and collecting the dyed eggs and giving them to Daddy one at a time.
It was pretty cute.


We loved having Easter dinner at our place this year.
Scott, Megan, and Brett: we'll never play Scrabble the same way again.
Brent and Markelle (and Jack): I'm still dreaming about that strawberry pie. Yum.
Thanks for coming guys!

11 comments:

Haley Hill said...

Cute table! I love the settings!

Laurel said...

You are so cute. I wish we could have seen you guys and been there! I'm just glad we got to have our sisters lunch Monday still. :) Love you!

Cara said...

What a cute hostess you are!

tammy said...

your table is so beautiful! Sounds like fun.

Markelle said...

no, thank you for having us! It was a super nice evening, we love you and your family!

Dottie Stay said...

What a great time. The table settings are beautiful!

LEE BIEN said...

You make everything special.

dxeechick said...

LOVE the table setting. You are so cute and creative. And I want to know this new way of Scrabble!

TJ and LaChae Booth said...

You are so creative! Can I be like you when I grow up? :) loved the new posts, miss you alot!! Oh, and I am due Oct. 17th. Crazy I know, apparently, me and your sisters are very N'Sync:)

Stacy said...

I am SO impressed with your table settings! Holy cow! I need to hire you to be my decorator/party planner!

Scott and Megan said...

I can't quite explain to people how FUNNY our Easter was this year! I was laughing for a number of days after and still laugh when I think of what us married couple ONLY talk about....p b p (with actions of course!)