Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Mexican Thanksgiving

It was a Carter year for Thanksgiving this year. We always love going to New Mexico and the kids were especially stoked to go to Nona and Poppy's house... I only wish I wasn't so lazy and took some non-phone pictures.

Happy kids and Blaine in "the zone".

I actually think this drive is really, really pretty.

Must be because of all those Arizona trips I took as a kid.

Loving Book Two of the "Dark Tower" series.

A little pre-meal for Sister on Thanksgiving day.

A little post-meal activity for everyone at the church. It was so fun and the kids loved wreaking havoc. New tradition?? Who's in?

Bowling. I like bowling with little kids. It's hilarious and it makes me feel so much better about my own lack of bowling skills.

Cousin bath-time!

Thanks, Markelle for entertaining Sarah with your book of stickers during Sacrament Meeting.

Yes... I'm the irreverent jerk who takes phone pictures during Sacrament Meeting.

A quick, foxy, impromptu picture throwing leaves in the front yard on the way home from church. We are missing Van in this picture though. :(

1 comment:

dxeechick said...

cousin bath pic! those are the best. one of my favorite pics from my own childhood is of that very thing :)