Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas Day

We had a perfect Christmas morning all by ourselves for the very first time... so perfect, I actually didn't get any pictures of it at all. (I did get some awesome video, however.)
After we all did our own Christmas mornings, we all got together at our house for dinner and more family presents. It was seriously perfect.

Steve got a big surprise from Chris and everyone else, with a new laptop.


Sarah and Mom.


The kiddos got a sweet wagon from Nona and Poppy.

My handsome #1 guy.

It's a Jake in a box. :)

Oh, Sarah.

Sean.

Chris had a special request for a family picture. We were happy to oblige. 

I'm actually incredibly impressed with the way this turned out.

Grandkids!


Oh, Marky.

Nona and her girlies.
I just love the way Sarah is smitten with Crosbie.


And Van, the man.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: