Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Angi's baby shower

Julie Howell and I threw Angi a baby shower for her sweet twins, Hazel and Tess. It was so much fun and so awesome to celebrate Angi and these sweet girls.

Hazel, with big sisters, Claire and Jane.

Heidi Sorensen

Kim McCann

Kim's so cute, I had to post two pictures of her. :)

Angi's mom, Sherri with Claire.

Judy Tolman and Julie Howell.


Allie Hardy, Becky Huntington, and Teri Camp.

All five of us (and cute Jane). Seriously... these girls have become some of my very best friends. I don't know what I'd without them.

Teresa Evans and Angi.

Hartley.

Amy Coombs, Julie Richards, and Becky Monson.

Tess, the thumb-sucker.

Tiffany Dougher and Leslie-Ann Presbury.

Heather Ashby, Megan Parker, and Kulani and Jessi Hyde.



Angi's sister, Liz with Hartley and Hazel.


This is what awesome looks like. :)




No comments: