Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Durango-Silverton Train

We headed South for Presidents' Day weekend this year and took advantage of the "Locals Day" on the Durango-Silverton train. It was worth it. We had a lot of fun and it was a great weekend with the Carters.
Jake and Sarah were in heaven and even Mark had a little fun. :)

Sean on the train.

I had fun with my new zoom lens for some of these...






It was such a beautiful day.

These melt my heart.




Jake was in full form the entire ride.




Of course, Steve got Mark to sleep... and of course, I woke him up when I tried to cover him up off the train.

Sarah fell asleep too. :)

Here we are!
Sometimes, I am still surprised that there are five of us.

And we are really stupid for not taking a picture of the whole gang!



1 comment:

dxeechick said...

looks so fun! family of 5! motherhood looks so good on you