Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Laurel!


Well, the day is almost over but we just got back from a fun-filled birthday fiesta for Rojo at Rubios. Hooray for birthdays, family, making fun of people, pie, cupcakes, fish tacos and the best red-headed sister ever!
Laurel is such a loyal, kind, beautiful and fun sister, friend, daughter, wife and mother. I am lucky to have her in my life and am incredibly blessed to count her as such a close confidant and friend.
I love you Laurel!
Happy 27th!

6 comments:

Karin said...

yeah for laurel-- happy birthday to you!

Mom of three ♥ said...

Happy Birthday to Laurel!

Markelle said...

First of all I LOVE that picture of Laurel...and secondly I really like your familia! glad you guys had fun!

Laurel said...

Thanks, sister. I love you, too! And thanks for helping me feel special on my birthday!!!

tammy said...

She is beautiful! I hope I have a red headed child.

LEE BIEN said...

I hate the fact that I don't get to celebrate (in person) most of the birthdays of my children. But I love the fact that you try your hardest to get together and have a wonderful time. I am the luckiest mother I know.